We coat them with mascara, we painfully glue falsies on our eyes, we get extensions that are sometimes horribly painful. Don't get the painful part? Have an allergic reaction to the glue! OWWWW! We spend atrocious amounts on money on trying to have that gorgeous look only the very blessed have.
It's just a fact. Long eyelashes make your eyes look more beautiful. Every woman wants them. I am over 40 (and fabulous!) and until a year and a half ago, I couldn't find anything to make my lashes look amazing. I was spending $30 on Dior Lash Maximizer, and $23 on Too Faced, Better than Sex Mascara a month and that was the best I could do. Trust me, I tried about every brand there was. I tried the cheap drugstore brands, the expensive high end brands....And, you still could hardly see them.
I had finally just resigned myself to the fact that I would never have the gorgeous lashes I dreamed of.
![]() |
| Top Row: no mascara, 2 coats of Better than Sex, 1 coat Fibers Bottom Row: 2 coats of 3D Fiber Lashes |
Fast forward to a year and half ago, July of 2015 A friend invited me to an online lash party. I had never heard of Younique before. She promised me I would LOVE the mascara. So, I figured what's $30 when I'm spending over $50 a month on mascara anyway. I'll give it a try. I was completely blown away! I couldn't believe it! The difference it made was amazing. Woot!!! I was saving money from now on at this point. The Dior and Better than Sex went in the trash! I joined Younique so I could get another 20% off discount and earn even more free mascara having parties. Now I was really saving!!!
Onward to January 2nd, 2017!!! Younique outdid themselves and unveiled their newly reformulated 3D+ Fiber Lash Mascara: New brushes, new wands, new formula gel, new fibers! If you don't believe your eyes...BELIEVE MINE!!! This is the most amazing mascara I have every used! For the first time every, I will leave the house with just mascara on my eyes! You can see my lashes. I'm ecstatic. I want to shout it to the world! You don't have to spend fortunes on extensions, waste time on messy glue and itchy fake lashes! There is a solution!
It's as easy as this:
Step 1: TRANSPLANTING GEL Apply an even coat of Transplanting Gel to lashes.
Step 2: 3D FIBERS Immediately apply 3D Fibers while Transplanting Gel is wet.
Step 3: TRANSPLANTING GEL Seal the 3D Fibers with Transplanting Gel. Repeat
Step 2: 3D FIBERS Immediately apply 3D Fibers while Transplanting Gel is wet.
Step 3: TRANSPLANTING GEL Seal the 3D Fibers with Transplanting Gel. Repeat
until you've reached desired fullness.
TIP: For best application, do step 1 and 2 on one eye, move to the next eye and perform step 1 and 2, then return to first eye to perform step 3, and then finish with step 3 on second eye.
TIP: For best application, do step 1 and 2 on one eye, move to the next eye and perform step 1 and 2, then return to first eye to perform step 3, and then finish with step 3 on second eye.
Instructional Video Available! Click here!
AND... there's a Love it! Guarantee! If you don't love it you can return it within 14 days no questions asked! What are you waiting for? Those long, beautiful lashes are waiting on you at www.lashesandlids.com!


No comments:
Post a Comment